Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. Consider donating your long locks to this amazing charity for children!
Watch the Video from last years event!
In order to donate your hair to Locks of Love at Shear Madness you must call ahead to book your appointment. The event will be held on Saturday, Feb 23, 2013 between 5pm and closing at all of our salon locations. If you were thinking about chopping those locks off anyways, this is a great time to get a FREE haircut AND make a donation to an awesome kid's charity! For more information on Locks of Love visit locksoflove.org
1. Donated hair must be at least 10 inches in length. Curly hair 10 inches when pulled straight.
2. It must be tied in a ponytail or braided for it to be an acceptable donation.
3. Hair cannot be bleached. If you're not sure you can ask a stylist.
4. We cannot accept dreadlocks.
5. Hair that is colored or permed is OK.
Book your Appointment in Advance!! Spots will fill up fast so don't delay. Call one of our salon locations.