1) Great leaders never jump to conclusions before knowing the facts that caused the crisis in the first place. They access the damage and make whatever decisions are necessary to minimize it. Remember that getting all sides of the story is important as sometimes the crisis may just be a missunderstanding!
2) Great leaders realize that everything they say could be magnified. Therefore they praise and encourage people, both in their presence and when they're not around. If they have a problem with someone, they seek to address them in private.
3) Great leaders accept a high level of personal responsibility. They never complain, make excuses, or blame others for their problems.
4) They walk the talk - not to put on a show - but because they have the integrity and values to be the leader, and exhibit the kinds of traits that make others want to follow!
5) Great leaders are great listeners. They value what their employees and staff have to offer and they recognize that they are the "team" that makes the business run. They understand that the people are the most valuable asset the company has.
Would you like to sign up for our Monthly newsletter? If so, click HERE!
Are you interested in learning how YOU can join the Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids family and run your own successful small business? We are one of the fastest growing kids hair salons in the industry today! If you would like to learn more about this franchise opportunity or franchise investments, great marketing strategies, resources for small businesses, how to grow your small business or how to become a successful owner of your own kids hair salon franchise business, please click below or call 1-888-98 GONE MAD