"YOU ARE DOING WHAT!? That's the question we heard most when we told our friends and families that we were franchising a Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids," says Janon Otto CEO of Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids Franchising - as well as a multi-unit franchisee for Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids. "They would also ask us what franchising is, and if we had gone crazy! Looking back, it's obvious that although there are franchises all over the place, most people have no idea what a franchise is. That's why the Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids franchising toolkit (available below) is so important. It really helps explain what franchising is, as well as the advantages of owning your own franchise business."
Ultimately though, it's important to understand that a franchise is a business model. When a business owner decides to expand their business, they have options. One of those options is to franchise. Franchising allows others to own their own company yet use the name, logo, and systems of the franchise business owner (the franchisor). And although a franchisee is responsible for the success or failure of their franchise location, there are some significant advantages to franchise ownership. This includes the following...
1. The franchisee doesn't not have to come up with their own unique business idea!
2. The franchisee can use the systems that have already been developed and used successfully by others, which dramatically shortens the learning curve!
3. The franchisee gets training and support with a business partner who knows and cares about the success of their new business.
4. If the franchise system is progressive, the franchisee doesn't have to worry about ongoing costs or keeping up with trends needed to develop the concept further, as the franchisor is responsible for this. Meanwhile, as the system grows, the name brand recognition grows - thus growing the business of the franchisee!
5. Tools to use for advertising and graphic design / marketing is usually provided as well.
And there is a BIG bonus to being in touch with business owners who are all trying to do the same think you are is a wonderful thing - many heads are much better than one!
Shear Madness Franchising franchises Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids salons. We have worked with franchise stores in providing franchisee support (in order to encourage continual growth and business success), and have sometimes seen the unexpected happen! When it does, we help by identifying and helping with challenges that might arise for franchisees. Additionally, we work to present options that can help prevent these events as well. As many franchise owners may not have opened a business before, having someone who can advise them is a significant advantage of franchise ownership!
Are you interested in learning how YOU can join the Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids family and run your own successful small business? We are one of the fastest growing kids hair salons in the industry today! If you would like to learn more about this franchise opportunity or small business marketing, great marketing strategies, resources for small businesses, franchise success, how to grow your small business or how to become a successful owner of your own kids hair salon franchise business, please click below or call 1-888-98 GONE MAD
Would you like to sign up for our Monthly newsletter? If so, click HERE!